Sunday, January 29, 2006

Eye yie yie...

This semester just got really busy all of the sudden...boo!

Had a great weekend in Greenwood hanging out with Rachel and her fam fam. I got more popcorn! I got some really odd gourmet popcorn and seasonings for 75% off at a shop going out of business. But I was silly and left it at Rachel's house, so I don't get to try it this week.

My fellow geeks, Visual Basic sucks. An example why:

For i As Integer = 0 To 7
acheckbox = a_out.Item(i)
bcheckbox = b_in.Item(i)
enabled_checkbox = row_enabled.Item(i)
If (acheckbox.Checked And enabled_checkbox.checked) Then
data_out = data_out + Math.Pow(2, i)
End If
If (bcheckbox.Checked And enabled_checkbox.Checked) Then
data_in = data_in + Math.Pow(2, i)
End If
Next

Whats with this End If and Next stuff? I'd rather be programming in C or Java right now.

On a more positive note, God is awesome and he is changing people close to me.

Ok back to work.

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Marc said...

Hahaha, this vb .NET stuff.. its all really hokey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home