Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Woah...

It's already the 9th week of the 15 week semester! I can't believe how fast time is going!

Something really hit me this week. Several of my close friends are going to be graduating this upcoming spring. Before I know it, I am going to be attending graduation watching them grab their hard-earned pieces of paper in front of Hovde Hall. I just wish I had chosen the major I have now so I could be joining them. I have to wait until August 07...man...thats a long time from now. Oh well, God makes everything happen for a reason. It is comforting to know that I have some friends in the same boat as me...

Things are going great with me currently. Amidst all the craziness, I am smiling.

-Josh

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go josh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home