Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Blessings...

I was just thinking this morning about how truely blessed I am. God has been so great to me! He has been great to others around me too. I continuely thank God for all he has done for me. God is a cool cat.

Rachel recently asked me, "So what has God been doing for you in your life?". I instantly reflected on how I have changed within the past 6 months or so. When I did so, I realized how much more patience I have with daily challenges. Yes, I still struggle with my patience level (especially with annoying homework assignments!). But I think that God is going to continually improve me as time goes on. I'll never be perfect, but I can strive for it! So let me ask all of you, what has God been doing for you in your life?

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger haKiruv said...

Amein to that. It's interesting that I've also been thinking of the same. Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home